Well, I didn't go 5 weeks without a post because I was sitting on the couch eating bon-bons (I may look like it, but I wasn't. =})We have been just so busy, we had my cousins wedding, another cousin graduated high school, play-dates, BBQ's and just life. There are a ton, but here are our May pictures.
Allison loves to play in her car seat, when she knows were not going anywhere that is. =}
Grandma & Grandpa came up for a BBQ, I have to say I think this was the 1st time Allison went to Grandpa willingly.
Yes she is wearing a bathing suit & snow boots.
Hi!
We got to see my Mom for dinner this month too. We actually all got together for a late Mothers Day dinner. It was great to see my sister and Mom, I miss them so much.
Kisses for her baby

Totally out! All snuggled together.

varoom-varoom

Yeah she learned how to take her diaper off, she was taking me to where she left it at in this picture.

May 19th and I have to bundle the girls to go outside and play.
We got to see Kurstin this month too!
My cousin Ayla graduated High School on the 25th. The ceremony was being held at ASU's Wells Fargo arena. I decided to head down a little early and take the girls to a near by splash pad to play. They had so much FUN!
On my way down that morning, I stopped and picked up my little sister Michelle. I had fun hanging out with her and the girls just loved being with their Tia.
Congratulations AYLA!!
Yeah this was at Ayla's graduation party. I promise you there was no coxing in these next few pictures. She did this all on her own, I just happened to catch each step.
The day after the graduation, I met up with a good friend I went to ASU with, Sandy and her boys Thomas & Aiden. We had lunch then let the kids play, it was lots of fun. Sadly we also had to say our goodbyes, Sandy and the boys moved just a few days later to Indiana. We love and miss you guys, hope you are adjusting well.


As you may know, we are pretty involved with our local library. We attend story time pretty much every Tuesday. The four kids really enjoy it and have made friends amongst the other regulars, so have I. Story time usually only lasts about 45 minutes, but we are usually there for more than an hour, socializing and playing. On May 31st, I decided to host a potluck & play-date here for all our library friends, we had a great turnout and are already planning the next one. =)
Allison officially started walking on April 30th. This video was taken on May 4th, just look at her go. She is even faster now. Oh, and yes Ashley did get in trouble for the kick at the end of the video.
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! That little yellow dress with trees on it...loved that dress on Ruth when she wore it :(
Looks like you have been busy!
Post a Comment