Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding

Remember last year I told you guys that my Cousin Kristina was getting married. Well the day finally came, Mark and Kristina were married on Saturday, May 14th. It was a very nice ceremony and a fun reception. And they had the most adorable flower girl, Ashley. I will do a separate post on her. =) I had the "pleasure" of being their photographer. It was not easy, weddings are stressful, you only get one chance to do them right, it was hard too because it was family and I wanted to be able to visit and stuff, but I was working. They were great about all of it. I think I did ok, would like some more practice before I do another. If you wanna see more pictures, leave me a comment or send me an email and I will send you another link.
The Wedding Party
The "older" cousins -missing a few
All the cousins, well that were at the wedding anyway.


Me & my Nana
LOVE this picture-they were blowing bubbles

Allison slept through most of the reception. =)

No comments: