Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Lessons

I wanted to squeeze this one in before I started all of our vacation posts. The kids (Ashley, Arlo & Zeno) all started swim lessons on the 20th. Yes, I know what I am doing and no, I'm not crazy for taking 4 kids to the pool. =) Swim lessons run everyday for 2 weeks and I have to say we have success after just the first week. The kids are just loving it and I am already seeing a huge difference in their skills after just one week. Allison loves getting to "swim" while the other 3 are in lessons. Here are a few shots I was able to get without Allison having a melt down because we got out of the pool. =)
Ashley & Arlo are in the same class, this is their teacher Miss Lisa








Zeno with his swim teachers Kate & Josh

No comments: