We celebrated Dan's 37th birthday on February 6th. He had to work that day so the girls and I took him and his crew chicken enchiladas for dinner at the station. And what birthday wouldn't be complete without an ice cream cake. Ok so heres the story behind the cake, Dan LOVES ice cream cake and there really isn't anywhere up here to have one made, so I asked my great neighbor. A couple days before she asked do you mind if we play a joke on Dan with his cake, I said nope not at all, of course I had no clue what the joke would be. =) I went to go pick up the cake and this was the joke. I knew he would die when he saw it, and he did. Thank you Marti!! Dan ended up having a really nice birthday, thank you to everyone who called him or sent him a text that day, it meant a lot to him.
Do you see how thick that thing is? It was MASSIVE and oh so yummy.
1 comment:
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment