Thursday, March 8, 2012

February

We had a pretty busy February.  Both girls got their first ever ear infections this month so that was no fun, lots of little to no sleep nights and crabby and clingy girls in the day.  Other then that little sna-fu, we have had a busy month, check out what we were up to.  =)  
We attended a Valentines party at the library, we made special Valentines for all our library friends, and had fun playing games and eating treats.
This is Allison thinking if I don't look at her she wont take my picture, WRONG!! She looked cute avoiding me too.  =)  

Had for the most part some really nice weather this month, so I took the kids to the park to play one day, they all had a great time.  



Im not sure why these pictures are upside down, but I couldn't get them to flip, i'm not wasting anymore time on it, I am leaving them, sorry.  

Anyway, Allison had really been in to dressing and un dressing herself lately, and it has to be done HER way.  These are some of the ways she got herself ready for bed.
If you can't tell she has a little bit of a blankie fetish, she loves them and has multiple with her almost all day.  I have to sneak in while she is sleeping to take some away.  
I promise this is not a posed picture, this is how I found her when I went to check on her before I went to bed.  =)  
She put these socks on by herself in her sleep, when I pu her to bed, she was snuggling with them, when I went in later, they were on her feet, over her pjs.  Yes she is wearing her panties on the outside.  

Are you beginning to wonder about the binkie?  Well, I stopped nursing Allison in December, since then she has really latched on to a binkie.  I hate it!  But she obviously wasn't ready to be done nursing, so out of my own guilt I'm letting her have the binkie, for a little bit, I plan to start weaning her from that soon.  Any suggestions?
Valentine Crafts
walking in dads shoes
Allison loves to play patty cake
Grandma Cyndy came up to help me with the kids while Dan and I went to a funeral. (More coming on that) Dan, Jordan and I were also supposed to get away and go snowboarding in Utah, but that was the weekend Ashley ended up getting her ear infection, I had to take her into urgent care, she was just miserable, there was no way I could leave her with grandma sick while I was far away.  It worked out pretty good, cuz Dan ended up sick that weekend too.  Ashley loved all the attention and snuggles she got from Grandma while she was here.   
Beautiful Sunrise
Kai and Angelina came up too.  One day after we left the house, I hear WEEEEE as we drive down our "bumpy road" so I looked in my rear view mirror and this is what I saw, kids with their arms in the air, smiles on their faces, laughing and having fun.  =)  
Our little Diva
Ready for bed
I curled Ashley's hair one day, which she loves to have done, well not today, she through the biggest fit because she didn't like how it turned out, I thought it was adorable.  =}
She changed Allison ALL BY HERSELF!!
LOVE this saw it on a car at the gym.  =)  
Something exciting was Allison pooped on the potty for the 1st time.  We have been working on starting to potty train, but not really pushing it a whole lot, so we were super excited she did this.  =)  

This is our friend, neighbor and fellow fire fighter.  Ben went to go be with the Lord on February 11th.  He was a great husband, father, friend and fire fighter with a great talent of drawing cartoons.  His death really shook us up, Dan especially took it hard.  Ben has two daughters the same ages as Jordan and Allison so we always had stuff in common.  He had a BEAUTIFUL memorial service, Ben is gone but will not be forgotten.  To hear more about Ben click on the words that follow: obituary, cartoonist, Ben.
Rest in Peace Ben,  May 17, 1972 - February 11, 2012
David our brother in law is still staying with us while in the academy, it is going really well for him.  They have recently started wearing their uniforms, although he's not allowed to wear it at home, so he had one of the other guys take a picture so we could see him in his uniform, doesn't he look handsome?  We are just so proud of him.  
It's been a LONG time since we have been able to get 2 cars in the garage.  We have recently sold our quads, but this won't last for long because we are on the hunt for a Rhino.  =)
Hawaiian Princess





No comments: