Saturday, March 3, 2012

January

Well, if this doesn't tell you how busy we have been I am not sure what else will show it...I am posting January in March. =/  Im gonna try and some what catch up this weekend.  Hope you are all good.

After our great get away to Texas to visit the Karg's  we got home and both girls got pretty sick, for about a week, it was no fun!  But we survived it.  Other then that life just has us busy.  Here are some pictures of our January.  
 Monday's are long days for us, I get 4 kids up, dressed and fed and out the door by 8am.  We 1st head to the gym so I can get a work out in, then were off to Gymnastics, of course all their classes aren't at the same time so we are there for a couple hours, anyway they are pretty pooped by the time we leave town, this is usually my view of them on the way home through my rear view mirror.  =)
 21 Month Chair Picture
Allison got a Fridge Phonics for Christmas and since then, so about 1 month she (and Lain) has learned to sing their ABC's.  For the most part they just hum the song, but as the month goes on they are learning more and more letters, I say they are at about 1/3 to half of the actual letters.  =)
 Dan was given an award for 10 years of service (he's actually been on 11) they did a really nice dinner and was presented with a $100 American Express Gift Card.  
 The Chief made the wives come up with the guys, because they said they (the guys) wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for us wives, very nice, but I didn't want to be up there.  =)
 We had some fun play dates with Reece.  The girls loved playing with his new sand and water table.


 Not sure if I have mentioned it on here or not, but my brother in law, David (my sisters husband) got hired with Prescott Police Department.  He started the police academy the first week of January and will graduate May 10th.  We are just so excited for him and even more excited to have family close.  Right now David is staying with us during the week, while he is in the academy until they can find a house to move into.  They have to be out of their house by April 15th, so it won't be too much longer till they are up here.  Anyway, the girls have enjoyed having Uncle David around.  Here is Ashley brushing his hair, lol.
 Kai and Angelina have been coming up now and then with their Dad.  It helps Erin out because she doesn't have to worry about finding a sitter for them when she has to work, David likes coming home to them and the girls love having their cousins here.  I enjoy it too, it is more work, but they really are good and we don't have any issues at all.  The girls just love playing dress up together.  =)
Allison got her 1st hair cut, well, just her bangs, they look really short in this picture but they really weren't that bad, lol.  
 Also after I got back from Texas, I through a baby shower for a friend of mine...Miranda.  Anyway, we were cutting it close to her due date as it was.  The morning  of the shower we got a call from Miranda's mom, I just knew she was gonna tell me Miranda was in labor, boy was I wrong, the baby arrived really early that morning. lol We went ahead and proceeded with the shower without Miranda there.  Her daughter Merceda, got to be the one to open all the gifts for her new baby sister Kambrya Amor.

 Couple pictures from when the girls were sick.  =(  My poor babies, Ashley had temperatures as high as 108 degrees, it was CRAZY!!

 While in Texas Faith handed Ashley down, her old blue dress, Ashley was so excited because she totally loves it and hers was starting to get small.  Now that she got a new one from Faith she gladly handed hers down to Angelina, but not before playing dress up of course.  =)
 Baby Crack ;}
 Ashley also got a new dance outfit from Faith, she totally loves it, here she is showing it off.
 Holllywood
 Yup she even wore it to gymnastics.  =}

 My sis came up one time too, it was so great hanging with her and the kids.
snuggling in bed with my sister.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You guys have been busy!

What a scary illness, glad they are okay.