Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bearizona!

We took a ride up to Williams with our friend Sha' over spring break to take the girls to Bearizona. Have you ever been?  If not you should it was pretty neat.  =)  The weather was beautiful and the animals were out and super playful.  Loved how the animals came right up to your car in the drive through part.  








The wolf was tring to get Sha's mickey mouse antena ball.  =)
 Look how he came right up to our window, I was so glad Sha' got this picture.  =)

 Waiting for the bird show



The owl was AWESOME!
You could give the bird a dollar and it would take it and put it in the donation box.  The kids thought it was the coolest thing. 
 Baby bears, so tiny and cute.  The girls wanted to bring one home as a pet.  



 The bears were so awesome to watch.  They were incredible in the trees, I had no idea, I knew they could climb but not like that.  They had such a fun and big area for all the bears.



 Petting Zoo

 LOVE this one of Michaela.  =)



 Ashley is crying because we didn't let her bring home a baby bear.  
 We stopped to eat lunch in downtown Williams on the way home, the restaurant had a little store with all kinds of fun hats and glasses that the girls had to try on.  



2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Great pictures!! M, I love your hair down because I always see it up. :} Very pretty

The Olson Family said...

You are the second person that told me about this place in two days! Maybe we should go! But animals coming up to my car may freak me out some! Just Sayin!