Monday, May 27, 2013

March

March...as I load these pictures I am thinking wow, was it really that busy?  I guess so! Especially since it is almost June and I am just getting these up and I have already done a few other March posts.  =)  Here was our Mach, enjoy!
 My longtime good friend Mindy and her daughter Ruth came up early in the month.  Mindy recently started selling Pampered Chef, so she can quit her full time job and be a stay at home mom, so to support her I hosted a show.  =)  She came up on Friday night and her and I were able to go out for pedis and dinner with no kids.  Dan was so awesome to stay home with them, feed them dinner and get them to bed for us.  
 The next morning was the party and it turned out great.  Enjoyed my time with Mindy and the kids had a good time together as well.  Rachel Mindy's sister also came up for the show and brought her daughter.  


 Wacky day at school
 Our good friend Michelle had her baby on February 27th, so the girls were so excited when they finally got to meet, hold and love on baby Josiah.  

 Movie night at my sisters...I love having them up here so close.
 More snow in March

 Saw this couch at Hobby Lobby and fell in LOVE this is my dream couch for photography, cant you just picture it in a field or the forest with a family on it and a beautiful sunset in the back ground?  LOVE IT!  unfortunately it is $1000 and I can't afford that right now.  =/
 My spring break crew, watched all these cute kids over spring break.

 Here was another day over spring break, ice creams at McDonalds!  
 and fun in the indoor play area before gymnastics.  =)
 We had a leprechaun on the loose in our house for St. Patrick's day, he did all kids of  crazy shanaagins.  He died our toilet waters green, our milk was green and he even made green 3 leaf clover pancakes and green eggs for breakfast.  Good thing Ashley learned how to make and set leprechaun traps in school, as soon as she set it up he left us some gold coins and moved on.  =)

Ashley made this in school, makes me smile and makes me sad.  She misses Maq so much and still talks like he is around.  She wants so bad to get a new puppy.
We had our friends over for corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day, the girls all had matchy shirts so of course we needed a picture of it.  =)  After dinner we went out and had a fire, burning our christmas tree.  It was cool.  =)

 She loves her new pink converse
 Playdate at Freedom Station 
SLEEPOVER!!  This was Michaela's first time EVER sleeping away from Mom and Dad, she did great, the girls are looking forward to more this summer. 
 After Ashley's birthday party Dan and I headed to Wickenberg to see Jesse Cook in concert, we had such a great time, My mom and my sister took the girls home for a sleepover, again so thankful to have them close.

 Dentist appointments!  This was Allison's first and she did great.  Ashley has a small cavity starting so we will go back soon to have it filled. 
 Dying eggs always so fun, but there are never enough eggs, lol. 




 My kiddos, they really are well behaved when we go places.  
 We made cake pops for Ashley to take to school on her birthday, her class loved them and they looked so cute!  =)

 I got flowers on Ashley's birthday from my Mom.  =)
 Ashley got to pick dinner on her birthday so of course she chose pizza, so we HAD to go to the BEST pizza place around, Two Mamas pizza...YUM!!!  Our friends and family were able to join us.  But not Dan he was on duty that night.
 After pizza we went and got pedicures and Ashley got a manicure too.  She was in heaven and now wants to go get pedicures all the time.  =)


 On March 12th Dan's dad, Jim retired from SRP after 39 years and 10 days.  We had a nice luncheon at Claim Jumper.
 The grand daughters, Jordan wasn't able to miss school to be there with us. 


 Alyssa introduced the girls to this new app, they had a blast playing with it over lunch.  Here are just a few of the pictures I discovered on our ride home.  =)



No comments: