Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another 1st Place Win for Team Aspire

This past weekend J and her team competed in their last local Cheer Competition. And as you can see by the title of this post brought home another 1st place banner to hang in their gym. Team Aspire has grown so much as a team and every competition gets that much better. For this competition they actually added a few more new and difficult stunts, I was so excited to see them and most importantly not see anyone fall and get hurt doing them. After the competition we went and got D & J's favorite treat Gillato. (Italian Ice Cream)

We will be off to Anaheim California for Nationals April 18th-20 for their last Cheer Competition of the season. You'll have to check back for all the details in a couple of weeks. Here are some pictures from the competition, sorry they are a little dark. If you would like to see some the competition photographer took click on this link: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=3697151&g=0K0L009I2RA excited to see her Sissy compete. =)A new stunt the SCORPIAN!!J's on the left- You GO GIRL!

Proud Daddy

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Aww, that is so cute. Congrats J!!

PS. I love the music!!!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Hey Danny, how are you guys doing? I have been bad about checking my blog! Your family is so cute, and I can't get over how grown up J is! Hope life if treating you great!