Grandma C and I took A to the zoo for her first time the other day. Of course by the time we got there she was fast asleep in the car (that rarely happens). We went a head and let her sleep as we walked around, and just as we were ready to leave she woke up. So we took another lap around the zoo, she was most excited about the coyotes. She kept calling them dog's and trying to stick her hand out so they would come to her. Our zoo is very small and does not have any "big" animals, but it was nice to get out and walk in the beautiful weather. I think she is now ready for the big Phoenix Zoo.
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
A's 1st Zoo Trip
Grandma C and I took A to the zoo for her first time the other day. Of course by the time we got there she was fast asleep in the car (that rarely happens). We went a head and let her sleep as we walked around, and just as we were ready to leave she woke up. So we took another lap around the zoo, she was most excited about the coyotes. She kept calling them dog's and trying to stick her hand out so they would come to her. Our zoo is very small and does not have any "big" animals, but it was nice to get out and walk in the beautiful weather. I think she is now ready for the big Phoenix Zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well come down anytime. We have a membership to the zoo and the kids love to go, so we'll join you.
Call me and I will go to the zoo with you, it has to be before it gets tooooooo hot which I am sure wont be to long.
What do they say all things in baby steps this was to prepare here for the BIG zoo. I enjoyed the day and it was the right size for me, not to big wish the animals were more active tho..
Post a Comment