As you know we spent last weekend in California for J's National Cheerleading Competition. (See post under this one for competition details) While we were there we had the opportunity to spend time with some of our family that lives in California.
Grandma C, A and I flew into California Friday morning, Aunt Cece, Dwayne, Cousins Jeremy, Lori, Jessica, Kylie, Tahana, Kasey & Ryan, all drove down from the Bay area on Friday afternoon, and D drove in from Hazmat School in Flagstaff on Friday night.
Grandma C, A and I flew into California Friday morning, Aunt Cece, Dwayne, Cousins Jeremy, Lori, Jessica, Kylie, Tahana, Kasey & Ryan, all drove down from the Bay area on Friday afternoon, and D drove in from Hazmat School in Flagstaff on Friday night.
It was so nice to get to spend time with all of them. I am bummed that I didn't get to spend as much as I would have liked due to having to work at the competition. J and I both had pretty busy schedules. But anytime is better than no time. Thank you all so much for coming down to cheer J on, it meant a lot to all of us, especially J. We can't wait to see you guys again soon.


Cousins
The Davis Family
Tahana, Kasey & Ryan
Us
The four of us
D & A in a HUGE, cool tree
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, wish we could have gone. We will have to all get together soon.
This was really an awesome time with J's team taking 2nd seeing family and having great wheather wish the rest of the AZ family could have made it. Thanks for the opportunity!! Love GC
Post a Comment