Tuesday, June 24, 2008

15 Month Update

As A gets older, she gets, cuter, faster, smarter, and funnier. She is developing such a little personality. A likes to dance and has recently started to sing, especially in the car. In the car you ask? Well, we are officially bad parents, not really, but we flipped A around in the car. She is no longer rear facing, and no she is not 20lbs. Let us tell you, it is like a different child in the car. We have not heard any crying in the last few days since flipping her, it is wonderful! She still loves to go on our daily walks, and is loving that we have been going swimming. (I think she is part fish like her big sister.) A still only has five teeth, three on top and two on bottom. We have also discovered her favorite meal of the day is breakfast, let me tell you how much she'll eat; 1 waffle, 1 scrambled egg, and 2 pieces of sausage! She doesn't eat the same thing everyday, but she does eat about the same amount everyday. Even with that huge meal she's still not 20lbs. We are not sure (exactly) how much she weighs, but we go on the 9th so we will let you know then, but we are guessing about 18lbs. And according to her growth chart she hasn't grown but maybe one inch, but she sure looks a lot taller, especially sitting in her chair. A is becoming quite the little mom, she loves to feed and care for her baby. This month she has learned to give "hi-five", she will actually put her arm in the air and say "five" if she wants you to give her one, it's so cute. A has also been working on her forward roll, I have been having to help her actually roll, but today she id it all on her own, yup that will have to be the next video. Well, I think I have covered just about covered everything A has been up to. Here are some pictures from the past month, hope you enjoy them.

A - June 18, 2007 - Look how much she has grown in 1 year.

Look at how she pops her foot - what an attitude!

What a MamaSplish SplashReady to go swimmingHiding in the pillows on Mom & Dads bed

A's Friends: The A team: Addi, Ashley & Audrey

4 comments:

The S Family said...

I love the updates!! I can't believe how fast they grow! I'm so happy you had a great anniversary! I bet it was great to have some alone time (no matter where it was)!

The Karg Family said...

She is too cute. I can't believe she is 15 mo. already. Time sure flies. Thanks for posting some cute pics.

Grandma Cyndy said...

Those are adorable and the attitude shines through, doesn't it? I have really missed all the girls can't wait to see ya.

Grandma Cyndy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.