Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there. We hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing day. D had to work on Fathers Day this year, so I coordinated with the other wives of the guys he was gonna be working with and we went to the fire station and made them lunch. It turned out great! The food was delicious, and the guys loved seeing their wives and kids. The coolest thing was we spent most of the afternoon there and they didn't get called out once, so amazing. I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I will soon (hopefully) so you'll have to check back. (I have been waiting for pictures before posting, but now I am way behind on all our other posts, sorry.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment