Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
5th of July
We had so much going on 4th of July weekend that I decided to break it up by day. On Saturday, our good friends the Olsons came up to enjoy some of the festivities with us. Grandma C, A, and i met them nice and early for breakfast before heading downtown for the 4th of July Rodeo Parade. D was working but he was in the parade so we go to see him for a few seconds before heading back to the station. After the parade, we walked downtown for a little bit, then went to lunch. After lunch I took the Olsons tot he fire station so we could see D. After hanging out at the station the Olsons headed back to Phoenix and we headed back home. Another fun day. It was so good to spend some time with the Olsons, and their new Baby, R. 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like the pics. I need the one of Baby A and myself. Can't wait until next year. Grandma C
Post a Comment