Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Friday, July 18, 2008
J's Gone Dark
J has recently dyed her hair a dark brown. We all really like it, we also think it makes her look older and definitely makes her look more like her Mom. J says she will probably never go back to her lighter hair color because she has never liked that her eyebrows were darker than her hair. So what do you think of J's new color?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Grandma C was shoocked at first but I really do like it. I agree it makes J look more grown up and difintly a dublicate of her mom. Great pics thro.
Love it!!!
Love it! She does look older!
I love the new color on her! She does look much older, but the color is good for her. She is just so beautiul! Erin D.
I love the hair color. It is perfect and at first I didn't recognize J - but she is growing up!
Post a Comment