Wednesday, December 24, 2008

21 Month Update

Our Baby Girl is growing up way too fast, she is already 21 months, I cannot believe how quick two is coming. This month has been a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas. She loves Santa, Christmas Trees, and all the lights. Anytime she sees any kind of Christmas Lights, no matter the size of the display she says "oooo pretty". And Santa, oh boy, she can't get enough of him, unless you want her to sit on his lap. =) A is starting to learn her colors, and is starting to pick up on a little bit of Spanish. We have also been working on counting, so far two seems to be her favorite number, she wants two of everything. The most exciting thing about this month is I think we have bought our last case of diapers. A has been off and on really pushing the potty training thing, we have just been following her lead. I will start pushing a little bit harder after the holidays. Hopefully Santa gets her note and sees that she wants lots of things to help make the transition smoother. She has adopted another new favorite movie, 101 Dalmatians. So now we alternate between Lion King, Finding Nemo, and 101 Dalmatians, she got Fox and The Hound for Christmas so I am sure that one will need to be rotated in there too. A is so fun to watch, she loves to sing and dance, for the most part she is very happy, but don't tick her off, she is liable to throw something at you, she has her Daddy's temper, but we are working on that. We go to the Dr at the beginning of January for a weight check so I will update you on that info after the appointment. Hope you enjoy this months pictures. =)

December 2007

Maq's bed - her favorite place to hang out

Playing with Daddy's Sunglasses

"Bye-Bye Daddy have a good day"

Will you hurry up and take the picture

Playing with Moms underwear and Daddy's shoes

Laying on her favorite pillow (Maq) watching 101 Dalmatians

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Yay for potty training! I am so glad that it is going well! She is getting so big! Look at the difference from last year! I love when you post old photos with the new!!!

Grandma Cyndy said...

I love the one of her in the white outfit. A can diffintly give you that look of dismay. but she sure has grown.