On Saturday after Debbie's Graduation A and I went over to My Tia Moni's house to hang out and spend some time with my Nana and some of the other family. We had such a great time! As most of you know My Dads side of the family are HUGE U of A fans, well I have always been an ASU fan. So prior to going over to my Tia's house I dressed A up in her ASU cheerleading out fit and beanie. She looked so dang cute! Well, when I got to my Tia's house they all about died, my Tio even said he was gonna call CPS for child abuse =) as cute as she looked they were not happy with the ASU colors in their house. A little bit later I sat down to eat dinner and A was playing in the bedroom with the other cousins, then A ran out of the bedroom wearing a U of A jersey, now I about died. I immediately went after my cousin who was responsible for changing her. =) Everyone laughed, and too be quite honest she looked cute in the jersey too. After dinner we all sat around and watched U of A lose in the football game, and the kids played like there was no tomorrow, they were running and laughing so hard, it had us all laughing at them. It was so nice to see everyone and spend some time with them. Here are some pictures from our evening.
Go Devils!
Doesn't she look so adorable?
M and my Nana
A and Nana
What is this? U of A?????
ha ha I will get you! 




3 comments:
A looks SO CUTE!!! Love the Hat!
A looks so cute in the ASU outfit and that hat is to die for. Good thing you did this right away a few years from now you won't be able to wrestle your cousin down like that. Great pics looks like both of you had fun.
Oh my goodness that ASU outfit is adorable. I am glad you got to spend some time with your family and see your Nana. That is always so special.
Post a Comment