Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS! We hope you all had a great Christmas. We enjoyed a nice Christmas at home, VERY relaxing. We did get to enjoy lots of quality family time this holiday season.

D had to work on Christmas Eve and actually got sent home early because he was sick. (We found out Monday it was Strep Throat) So Christmas for him was not very fun, he spent most of the day sleeping and just relaxing on the couch. Santa Clause came and left a few more gifts for A. She really made out this year. Here are some pics from our day. GOOD MORNING!Santa Came!She loves her new Table & ChairsOpening PresentsA new Bath Time BabyEating Breakfast at her new Tableugh not feeling so goodFeeling a little bit betterKeeping warm by the firePlaying with the paperTime to play with her new kitchen- thanks for the cute new outfit Tata & TonyaSnuggling with Daddy All our Christmas Cards - Thank you

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Cute pictures. I like what you left for the reindeers. I have never seen that before. I also need to hang our Christmas cards like you did. Great ideas. Thanks!!

The Olson Family said...

Sorry D that you were not feeling well! How cute the Hanging of your Christmas Cards! I am SO Stealing that Idea!! Thanks ; )