Sunday, February 22, 2009

A's 23 Month Update

Where do we begin, our baby is really no longer a baby. We have one more month until we enter the TERRIBLE TWO'S! I think I say this every month, but she really truly gets more vocal, so much smarter and develops so much more personality.

Potty training is going VERY well. When we are home she is usually naked or in panties (as you will see in most of the pics). She is doing a great job of letting us know when she has to go, she has even been staying dry during her naps. She is still a little afraid to poop on the toilet, she tries to wait till bed time when she has pull-up on. The next step we have to take is staying dry in public. If she has a pull-up on she will not tell us she has to go, but I am afraid not to put her in one while running errands. Some advice would be great.

She is still trying to cut the rest of her eye teeth, she got one, two are just starting to break through and the other doesn't look like it is close to coming out yet. Her appetite is all over the place, some days she eats a ton and others I am lucky if she eats anything, well not really but that is what it seems like.

Her second birthday plans are well on there way. Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 21st. We are still working on the details, but the invites will go out in a couple of weeks to the family and close friends.

I think that is about it for now, tata till she is two. =)

January 2008A skateboarding cowgirl? hmm
Fishy Lips
Hot stuff...Hollywood!
Twinkies (note the matching shirts)

wootie-woo


2 comments:

Victoria Valencia said...

Terrible two's are nothing...wait till 3!! If she's anything like her Mother...and I see she is...you're in TROUBLE girl! Neener..neener..neener!!

The Olson Family said...

Love all the pictures!!! HeHe to what your mom said!