We finally did it! We spent our first night away without A. I have been wanting to do it for awhile and D has been a little hesitant on it, but I finally convinced him that we needed some alone time. D had Valentines weekend off and we knew that we were gonna be heading down to Phoenix for J's competition and since that is where all our family is we said lets do it, so we did it. Our friends the Sampsons got us a great deal on a room on South Mountain (thank you guys), so after the competition, we went across the way and checked in. We had a great time, we (I) so needed the break. We went and had a peaceful dinner at Outback we even ordered a couple of drinks. Then we went back to our room where we enjoyed some quality time together. 
Our Traditional "Kissy" Picture
Mmm Our Brownie Sundae
Who's feet are prettier?
As far as A's night without us. It started off a little rocky and scary when we sent her with her Tata to my sister Erins house. She FREAKED! It broke my heart and I balled my eyes out and about called it all off, I felt like the worst mom on the planet. Once she got to my sisters, she was totally fine. She had a blast playing with her three cousins. When we went to pick her up the next day, it was like she could have cared less that we were there. =) Thank you so much E & D. We really appreciate you guys keeping her for us. 

Slumber Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment