What a game! As many of you know I am the "jock" in our house, D enjoys more of the extreme sports, and here and there will catch a football, basketball or baseball game. Also as most of you know my little brother is one of the worlds BIGGEST Pittsburgh Steelers fans (the other biggest fan is my best friend M Olson) and he has been since he was about two years old. I love football but can't say I have a favorite team, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose the Steelers for my brothers sake. So when the Steelers made it to the Superbowl I was ex-static! 
I have NEVER been a Cardinals fan, don't like them, enough said. And I wasn't about to be one of the o so many "new fans" just because they made it to the Superbowl. I am happy for the Cardinals, do I think there great, no, but it's about time they started doing something right, the fans, new or old deserve it. I just hope they keep it up.

D & J were both pullin' for the Cardinals, so I REALLY enjoyed watching the Steelers win. =) If you were one of the ones texting me and heckling me throughout the game, don't worry I did not take it personal and won't hold it against you. As well as, I hope you didn't take anything I said personal, I was just having fun, and being my usual competitive self. =)

Congrats to both teams and especially to the Steelers for the win. I really hope the Cards learned a lot from this season and I do look forward to seeing them continue there success in the future. I will never be a fan, but I will give them the respect they have earned. =)
GO STEELERS!
2 comments:
I totally agree with that. It was a very good game and enjoyed watching the Cardinals, but will NEVER be a fan. Packers... all of the way. :}
I...too agree. I am so happy the Cardinals finally made it to the Super Bowl! How nice for the Cardinals fans and the state of Arizona....however...I am loyal Steelers fan because I am loyal to my son. He has remained loyal to "his" team, we have watched many Steelers games together, and I say "WAY TO GO STEELERS"!!!
Post a Comment