Friday, October 16, 2009

A day in Phoenix

So on Saturday, September 26th we went down to Phoenix for the day. D took J and cousin A to the new Wet n Wild water park in Phoenix. They had a blast hangin' in the sun and riding all the cool, new fun & exciting water rides.

I taught a cheer camp at our friend S Sampsons High School. I had a great time, I just love cheer! We worked on their homecoming half-time routine, and I taught them a few new stunts.

While I was teaching Grandma C, watched A. They went to little carnival in Great Grandpa Hummel's community, of course A loved the petting zoo the best.

Later that evening D & I met up with the Sampsons & a few of their friends at a place called San Tan Flats for dinner & drinks. This place was so cool, it's outdoors, they had a live band, fire pits to make smores & a dance floor, wow, what a place! We had a great time hanging out.

One of the stunts I taught them
Petting a pig
She loved the horse too!
Us & the Sampsons
The Guys
The Gals

No comments: