Ok so I am so far behind it is not even funny! Instead of going in to all the excuses why, I am just gonna say check back often because we have been busy. Here goes.......
D graduated from Technical Rescue Training (TRT) school on Friday, September 25th, told you I was behind. For 5 weeks he had been in class Monday thru Friday, still working some nights and most weekends at the station. The class taught him lots of new skills to rescue people from different dangerous situations, swift water, mountain rescues, confined spaces etc. He had a great time in the class and made lots of new friends with guys on other departments. Awesome job D we are so proud of you! D's mom was able to come up for his graduation, here are some pictures from the ceremony they put on. I am still waiting on some of the class pics & when I get those I will post those too.
No comments:
Post a Comment