I think all too often we take advantage of the fact that our families are there. Our families are so spread apart, us up here, my sister way West, my mom far East, D's parents South East, and my brother and D's brother kinda in the middle. Seems like no one ever has the time or the money to see each other. We all complain how much we miss each other and always say we need to see each other more, but it never happens. I know and understand that things are hard right now for lots of people, but we are family, we should make the commitment. Sometimes we just think ah there not going anywhere we can see them next time, well what if there isn't a next time?
My purpose of this post is I am sick of loosing family too soon and always wishing I had more time or man I should have called them more or seen them more. Do you realize after this weekend A will have been to 3 funerals and shes not even 3 yet, I didn't go to my first funeral till like 5th or 6th grade, then it was MANY years after that till the next one.
Here is my commitment to my family, I love you all, but I am not gonna have any regrets if something were to ever happen. I am gonna do my darndest to not let life get in the way of family. You will be hearing from me more and probably seeing me more too. Seems that everyone has time for friends or the other side of the family, but never for us. I am gonna do my best to put all I have into making my family #1.
1 comment:
Great pictures and great post as well.
Post a Comment