Monday, September 21, 2009

Friends

My friend Heather and I got together on Saturday to let the girls play. If you remember Heather and I worked together at OfficeMax and went through our pregnancies together, we both had girls just 2 days apart. It was really nice to have someone to go through your pregnancy with and now to go through motherhood with. Anyway, we met downtown to get some pictures of the girls, both together and separately, we had lunch and walked around at the Corvette show. All four of us had a really good day hanging out and we got some AWESOME pictures of the girls. We can't wait to do it again soon. The four of us-gotta love the automatic timer.
Guess who took this picture --- A did, pretty good isn't?




Being silly and dancing in the rose bushes
Mommy & A








Mommy & Jasmine


1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

I love the pictures! I really love the ones that just have the one color standing out!!!