So on day 3, Saturday, I decided to take the kids to the zoo, My Sister and family met us there. We had a great time, and all the kids enjoyed "hanging" out. Even though we got there early it was still a little warm out, so about half way around the zoo we stopped to let the kids play in the splash pad. They had a blast, it cooled them off for the rest of our journey, and they were dry by the time we left. After playing in the splash pad we found a picnic area to sit and have our lunch. What a great day!
When we left the zoo I decided to stop by and say hi to my Mom at work since it wasn't too far out of the way, she was surprised and enjoyed seeing all the 4 of the kids. From there we had to get home because J had a soccer party to go to. While J was at the party, I took the other 3 kids to the splash park there in the neighborhood. F, A & A had fun playing in the water, all while working up a huge appetite, we then headed home for dinner, baths and bed.
Day 4 wasn't anything exciting. We got up got ready, cleaned up the house then I dropped the kids off at their grandparents house, I had to get home for a block watch meeting & neighborhood pot luck.
Overall, the days with the kids went really well. Thank you again for letting me stay with the kids, I had fun & A and I enjoyed it. Thank you E for coming with us to the zoo, it was great seeing you and the kids. Love & Miss all of you already. =)
Me & My Sister
My Sis & Brother-in-law
6 Monkeys
This Monkey was fascinated with the kids came right up to them.
A deciding weather to get wet or not
A Karg trying to dry off
J & F Karg in the waterfall at the zoo splash pad
Our Nephew D
Our Niece A
Our Nephew K
D, J & F by the Rhinos
The whole gang
Me & A
The Karg Kids
The Holmes Family
No comments:
Post a Comment