Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 1 With the Karg Kids

Well this past weekend S Karg went to go and visit R in Texas, so I went down to stay with the kids. Yup, I had 4 kids (2, 3, 4 & 7 years old) for 4 days and no, I am not crazy. We actually had a REALLY good week, my A was probably my biggest hand full. =) S Karg and I have very similar parenting styles and I am around the kids enough they know they can't get a way with much. We did lots of fun activities and I took a ton of pictures so I plan on breaking them down by day for you all. Our first day I took the 3 younger ones to the Phoenix Children's Museum while J was in school we then did lunch at McDonalds then headed home for naps, we got dinner ready then we were off to soccer practice. While J was at practice the little kids and I played on the playground. A great first day!

THANK you so much R & S for trusting me & allowing me the time with the kids. A and I both really had a great time. We love you guys and are gonna miss you so much when your gone. A & F Karg playing with the sand table at the Museum
The Artist painting the house in the art studio
Painter painter
Look how long this smock is on her. =)
Making ice cream cones
The girls making pizza
A baking the pizza
All of us
They liked the motorcycle
The Girls
A loved playing with the cars the best
Playing in the noodles
A riding his own bike
Going through the "Bike Wash"
So sweet! A is keeping little A safe from F's driving. =)
I think shes part monkey.
What a big girl
A on the slide
I love this picture!
F & A on the bridge-so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I do miss my kids dearly....RK

The Karg Family said...

Thanks again so much for taking care of the kiddos. They had so much fun with you and A and you guys squeezed in so much stuff. Love the pictures!!