Saturday, September 19, 2009

2 1/2 !?!?!

2 1/2 Yup I said it, our baby girl is growing way too fast! If anyone has any suggestions on how to slow her down, well actually J can use it too, please let us know. =)

Not a whole lot new with A since her last update, but of course I have lots of new pictures for you. =) You know me I am a picture queen, I mean really, can you have too many? Naaaa

Since our last update, A and I have joined a moms group called MOPS, we meet twice a month and so far we LOVE it! A had a rough time adjusting to the new nursery and kids on the first day, but now she has friends, and can't wait to go back and see them.

A has also recently discovered the Hannah Montana Movie, have you seen it? Cute movie if you haven't. Anyway, she has watched it so many times she can re-site the lines, she can also sing every song on the movie, and knows all the dances. It is absolutely hilarious and so adorable to watch her at the same time. I am working on getting it on video so you all can see. This months blog background and music is for A, her favorite color is blue and she helped me pick the music, can ya tell?

While down at the Kargs last week, I got her to step on the scale, because you know we don't own one of them, anyway it says she now ways 27 pounds! Wow, she is finally gaining some weight, I don't know how because she eats like a bird most of the time.

Well, I think that is about all the new news on A. Hope you are all doing well, have a great day!

September 2008 - 18 months old
Loves helping Mom make brownies
This is still her favorite position to sleep in, I thought for sure she would have out grown that by now.
weeeee
Posing for a picture on the rocks, she loves them and every time we drive by them she asks to climb them so we stopped one day (to see D in class) and let her take a picture on them.
Drinking water from the sprinklers
Se made herself a dress out of one of her baby swaddle blankets, cute isn't?
She loved that she had a blue tongue or almost a whole day!
Finger painting
Playing in the rain
Bath time fun!

3 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Very cute pictures. I can't believe it has been 2 1/2 years already.

Alyssa Bates said...

She is getting so big ans so adorable! Love the pictuers! Love you and miss you!

Love,
Boo

The Olson Family said...

Look at all that hair!!! Love the pics! She is a doll!!!