Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goodbye "Bestest" Friend

Our best friends the Kargs will be moving to Texas really soon. As a matter of fact R has already left and S and the kids plan to follow by December. This has been a very emotional month for me. R lost his job last Fall and has been looking for a new one since, he finally found one but it is in Texas! I am very proud of him and know that this is what is probably best for their family but for all selfish reasons, I (we) don't want them to go. R left for his new job in Texas on August 28 so he can start on the 31st. We went down to spend some time with them and say our good byes to R. We BBQ, play mexican train and a little bit of wii, we always have so much fun together. We love you guys and are gonna miss you so much!

Us with R Karg
A & Uncle R
Playing Mexican Train
The Bates Family won the most games but the Kargs had a lower average score, who do you think the winners should be?
Isn't she so beautiful?
Us girls having fun with the camera
Our Family
The Bates Girls
A & J
J & S

1 comment:

Grandma Cyndy said...

I can't believe it... My heart is once again broken I know how close you are and how hard it must be. Best of luck to the Karg's and I will miss them deeply.