30 Weeks
30 Weeks!

Actually by the time this posts I will actually be 31 weeks, that means only about 9 more weeks to go. I am feeling pretty good, tired, but good. Still having some lower back pain due to the way she is positioned on my sciatic nerve, stretching, walking and resting seem to help. I am also starting to feel my pelvis start to spread, I don't ever remember feeling it with A, or at least it not being so uncomfortable at times. Man listen to me I sure sound like a big complainer, lol, really I am doing good. Baby Girl is growing very nicely and is super active, I just love feeling her move around inside me, it is just such an amazing feeling. I am just so blessed. At this point our Dr is pretty sure I will be early with Baby Girl, she is thinking most likely the first part of May, Whoa Baby! =) We are WAY to busy in early May so I really hope the Dr is wrong. We still have a lot to get done before Baby Girl arrives, but slowly but surely we are getting things marked off our lists. We are pretty sure we have finally found a name we like, YAY, lets just hope it sticks after she is born. I plan to take more pictures at 32 weeks, so check back for more pictures in a couple weeks.
1 comment:
Look at that super Cute belly! YAY!!! Thanks for sharing! Can not wait to meet your precious little girl!
Post a Comment