32 WEEKS!
I am now officially grounded! I am not allowed to leave the Prescott area until the baby is born. ={ Kinda nice except for the fact that we will be spending Easter alone and were gonna miss our good friends little girls birthday party, Sorry R, we will get your gift in the mail.
My Doctors keep telling me how quick and early they believe I am going to go this time and even suggested that I try and find someone to stay with in town. I can't help but think yeah right, I got lucky last time, this time I am gonna be two weeks late and labor for 36 hours. =D ha ha Up till this weekend by biggest worry has been what we were gonna do with A when we went into labor, I have talked to some neighbors and a few of the fire wives I now know A will have somewhere to go and will be safe till family can get to town. I just hope my Mom or S Karg will make it in time, I'm gonna need another coach besides D, S Karg helped me so much last time. Well, thats about it until 34 weeks.
3 comments:
YAY!!! 32 Weeks! So exciting! Are you carrying higher than last time? I say you should stay in town when you get close!
Aww, thanks, that was so nice of you. I better make it up there as well. Speeding ticket or not. ha,ha Now I just need to find arrangements for my kids.
Sara...if I remember right...you cried your way out of the speeding ticket...LOL!!! You GO girl!!
Supposed I should start packing now. :)
Post a Comment