Monday, March 22, 2010

A's Birthday

On A's actual birthday (March 18th) we were supposed to have a small birthday party here at the house with her friends, but she had gotten sick while we were in Phoenix and still had a little bit of a cough so we decided to postpone her party till the following week.

We didn't wanna do nothing, so we decided to take her bowling. She was so excited when we got there, she bowled a few frames then was bored, not to mention she hated the bowling shoes. So we took a break and decided she should have the "whole" bowling experience so we took her into the bar area to get some bowling snacks. She came back and finished up really good. She got 9 pins down a couple times and even got a strike.

After bowling we met up with Uncle Scot at Red Robin to get A's free birthday dinner, she was so surprised when all the waiters & waitresses came out singing to her, it was cute. We love you big girl and hope you had a special day.

A has her 3 year Dr appointment on April 1st so I will do her "official" 3 year update then. Until then check back soon, because we have a lot more updates coming.

Going for the spare
Enjoying a "cold" one with Dad
M's score is on top...yup I kicked some butt,
D's is the middle one and
A's is the bottom
At Red Robin with Uncle Scot

Video of her bowling

Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before pushing play.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

YAY!!!! Bowling! Oh how I wish I really could have been there for that! Fun Fun Fun! Good scores!! HeHe! I challenge you all to a game! Ok now that I have smack talked! LOL!