I still have my own day! =) I turned 32 on May 5th, just in case you didn't know when my Birthday was. =) I had a much easier time turning 32 then I did 31, thank goodness. I had such a wonderful birthday. It started out with my wonderful husband making me a huge and delicious breakfast. Then our neighbors came down for a visit and to bring me a special birthday treat. Then we headed downtown to meet my best friend Sara for lunch. She and the kids came up from Phoenix for what I thought was to spend my birthday with me, but after reading her blog I found out it was really to see Alli. =} Dan was ever so sweet & maybe a little crazy to offer to take all 4 kids while Sara and I had a nice lunch and walked around some of he downtown shops. After our afternoon away from the kids we headed home so everyone can love on Allison and for some Chicken Enchilada Casserole, soup and of course dessert. We had a great day visiting with the Kargs and celebrating my birthday. Thank you guys so much for coming up and making my day special. We love you guys!

4 comments:
Aww, I don't want you to feel bad. We did want to celebrate your B-day with you but I do admit that Alli was a pretty big pull as well. :} I'm so glad we came up, it was such a fun day.
I can imagine what Alli is going to say when she is old enough to see these times and she will be saying "Look what I went through all that loving of course I was tried". Adorable pictures I must say.
Wish I could have been there. It's kinda our day. Sounds like it was good though. That's all that matters. I love you my baby girl.
I WISH THE VERY BEST FOR YOU ALL I KNOW THE STRUGGLESAND I KNOW LOVE WINS SOMETIMES WHEN YOUR MOST SLEEPY DOSE IT REAR ITS BEAUTIFUL HEAD
Post a Comment