Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sisters

Both girls are really loving Allison neither of them can get enought of her. Jordan calls almost everyday to check on her and Ashley is like a little Mom. The two times I cried after having Allsion is when Jordan got to the hospital and then again when Ashley got there. I can not be a more proud Mom. I love my three Monkees.
"A sister is a forever friend. ~Author Unknown"




"A Sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone"
Author: unknown





A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James

3 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Love all the pics! Most of all I think that the quote you used that says: A sister is Gods way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone. that is the one that you should put on the wall in Ashley and Jordan's room!!!

The Karg Family said...

Great pictures!!

Grandma Cyndy said...

I can tell they are sisters, look at that dark hair. Awesome pictures of the girls.