Monday, August 2, 2010

Cedar Point

On day 5 a group of us ventured out to Cedar Point in Ohio. Dan, Jordan and I are huge roller coaster fans, we figured if we were going to be that close to one of the best roller coaster theme parks in the world we were gonna make the trip. (It was only about 2 1/2 hours away) It was a hot and MUGGY day, I was so thankful that we did not have Ashley and Allison with us. We all had a great time riding all the many rides. Even Jim, Dan's Dad, rode EVERY roller coaster, it was like he was a kid again. We had so much fun hanging out with everyone.

Dave, Jim & Alyssa


Jeremy, Dan & Jordan

Dave, Alyssa & Lori

Me, Dan & Jordan

All of us
left to right: Dave, Alyssa, Jim, Lori, Lori, Jeremy, Melissa, Jordan & Dan

Grandpa and his Grand daughters...he did this all for them.

Cousins
Jeremy, Dave, Dan
Guess who's feet...nope not mine & Dan's. Those are actually Lori & Jim's can you believe we got Jim in flip flops too...WHOA BABY!!

All of us AFTER the water rides, we got soaked but it felt so good.

Top Thrill Dragster- The worlds tallest & fastest roller coaster.
This thing is massive! It acceceerates from 0-120mph in less then 4 seconds while shooting you 420 feet into the sky. It was so AWESOME! Here is a picture and video of all of us on the ride. It took your picture twice, once at take off and the other towards the end. The smaller picture on the left is the take off picture and the one on the right is the ending picture.


If you look at the start you can see Dan in the 4th row back and on the way back you will see me in the bright pink tank. ___________________________________________________
So you ask where were Ashley & Allison? Well, actually all the Grandmas stayed back with the little kids, they too had a fun day playing with their cousins, going to the splash pad/park & swimming in the lake.

Cousins: Jessica, Ashley & Kylie



Aunt Cece, Kylie & Jessica

Megan, Brad & Max


3 comments:

The Eveland's said...

Looks like you had such a fun time! I am so jealous! I didn't know that both our husbands are from MI!! How was cedar point? I have always wanted to go!

The Olson Family said...

Still Jealous!!!

The Karg Family said...

Oh that is so awesome. Great pictures. I guess I never knew Cedar Point was so neat. I think I just added that to my "must see" trip. Let me know when you guys go back... can I be added to the family reunion trip. :}