Remember at the beginning of the summer I told you about the Zumba class I was taking? Well, it finally came to an end. I had so much fun and got a great work out too. If you have never heard of it check it out it is awesome. We had to dress up for our last class, here are our class pictures. =)
2 comments:
How fun! I love Zumba! I took it a couple of times with my mom. Oh, and how cute are the pictures below! Too funny, but the baby doll does look adorable :)
I got the shelves from target. They are on sale right now! Also, I viewed the prescott fire wives blog, and I love the idea of the wedding dress/dinner! Such a good way to feel pretty again! oh, and the 27 dresses night out! I wished I lived near you! You girls have so much fun!
Post a Comment