We went down the 1st weekend of August for their going away party. The Moseley's hosted a fun, swimming going away party with yummy food. It was nice to hang out with all the family and spend some time with Dave, Lori & Alyssa before they left.
While we were down we discovered they still had a lot to pack and clean before the big move. I had nothing going so I volunteered to stay and help Lori get the rest of the house packed up and cleaned while Dave worked. Alyssa was such a huge help with the girls. Thank you again so much Boo, Ashley had a great time with you, I am sure Allison did too.
We wish you guys all the best and are happy that your dreams are finally coming true. We will miss you but look forward to vacations in Idaho. See you for Thanksgiving. =)





No comments:
Post a Comment