Thursday, August 5, 2010

Family Pictures

On Saturday, Day 7 Aunt Carol planned for family pictures. We had a professional photographer come out to take pictures of all of us plus some of the individual families. We got a ton on our own as well. Thanks to Wal-Mart we were able to color coordinate the families, Grandma Dot is in Light Blue, Aunt Carols Gang is in Navy Blue, Cyndy's Gang is in Red and Aunt Cece's in White. (Remember you can double click on an image to enlarge it.)
I love the background on this picture, shows how beautiful Michigan is and the cool the farm is.

Us
I just LOVE this picture
Allison at 12 weeks
Dan, Laura, Daniel, Nick & Brad
Dave, Lori & Alyssa
Doug, Karen, Megan & Max
All the pictures from here down were taken by us.
Wrong shirt honey that one is Jordan's. =)
oh GOODNESS!!!



Super Model Jordan
Cute picture of Lori
Karen
Grandma Cyndy & Alli
Aunt Cece, Dwayne & Grandma Dot
Kylee
Dave, Lori & Alyssa
Jeremy, Lori, Kylee & Jessica
The Bates Gang
Doug & Karen
Alyssa, Ashley & Jordan
Karen, Megan & Max
Ashley, Baby David & Grandpa Jim
waiting
Dave & Lori
Grandma Dot with all her Grand kids & their spouses and all her Great Grandchildren
Grandma Dot & her Girls
Carol, Cece & Cyndy

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Great pictures again. I"m starting to get worried. I've seen Dan cross dress like that more than once. I actually think he's starting to like it. Very strange.... :} jk

The Eveland's said...

I love these photos! I especially love love love the one with your three girls! (the one where their heads are together!) It's so beautiful.