Zumba, have you heard of it? It is a fairly new kind of work out, it is a mix of Latin dance and aerobics, it is a ton of fun and kicks your butt at the same time. Yavapai College is offering it over the summer and bunch of the fire wives were signed up to take it, so I joined too. It meets every Tuesday & Thursday, I am very lucky that Dan has been able to stay home and watch the girls so I can have some time away, it worked out perfectly, he only works 3 of the nights, not too bad. =) I am so loving the class, it is a nice break, a great workout and I have tons of great company to do it with. Thank you to all the fire wives who invited me to do it with them and thank you to my honey for watching the girls so I can do it. The picture above is our "fire wife" group, well kinda, were missing Farren and Mark is a fireman taking it with us as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment