Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Family Time

My sister and the kids came up last Friday for a visit. This was the first time the kids got to meet their new cousin. We had a fun day and Erin and the kids loved loving on Allison, Ashley also loved seeing and playing with her Aunt and Cousins. Kurstin and Ciara spent the afternoon with us and helped keep the kids entertained. Later, Jack and Nancy came over and we had a BBQ with all of us. It was so nice for us all to get together and catch up. Erin I love and miss you so much and wish so bad we were closer. I am so thankful for where our relationship is now and sad that we can't be together more for our sake and the kids sake. I love you!
Cousins
Watching a Movie
Ashley & Allison had fun playing with their babies.
Kai & Allison
This is the sweetest picture of David & Alli
Aunt Erin
Sisters
Angelina, Kurstin, Ciara & Ashley
Angelina, Kurstin, Ciara & Ashley

No comments: