Well I can say we have officially survived our first month, woo-hoo!!!
Allison is doing great! She is growing so FAST, I have to say, I think she is going to be bigger then Ashley. She eats very good, her little chubby cheeks can't lie about that. She is doing better at sleeping and sleeping longer stretches throughout the night, yay. She is also starting to be awake longer during the days and we are getting lots more smiles from her. Her head is getting stronger, she lifts it on her own to look around all the time. She really is an easy baby, kinda just goes with the flow, which is really nice when you have a very busy 3 year old running around. Here are a few pictures from the last month.
1 comment:
YAY a Chair Picture! Allison is so sweet! I am SO EXCITED TO MEET HER TOMORROW!!!!
Post a Comment