To my Wonderful Husband
We both know that being a parent is one of the most rewarding and demanding jobs there can be...
On Fathers Day, I want you to know that I feel lucky to be sharing the decisions, the laughs, the frustrations, and all the happiness with a terrific husband like you.
We both know that being a parent is one of the most rewarding and demanding jobs there can be...
On Fathers Day, I want you to know that I feel lucky to be sharing the decisions, the laughs, the frustrations, and all the happiness with a terrific husband like you.
You are such an amazing Dad, our girls love you and look up to you so much, thank you for all you do for us. We love you!
1 comment:
Woohoo look at those legs!! It was a great day I wish Jordan could have joined us.
Post a Comment