Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Melissa's Photography Workshop
I headed down to Phoenix for a Photography Workshop on the 15th, we actually made a weekend out of it. oh and the weather was absolutly beautiful. Ahh I'm getting of track...anyway...my class was so Awesome! I had gotten a new camera for Christmas and really had no idea how to use it to it's full potential. Knowing I was going to get a camera I had registered for this workshop put on by Val Westover and Stephanie Adriana. I learned so much about my camera in a day it wasn't even funny. The Workshop was held at the beautiful Tempe Buttes Resort. The first half of the day was spent teaching us all the jargon, ISO, aperture, shutter speed etc. Then after lunch we went on a photo safari and learned how to put all those settings to work. We were limited on scenery for the area we were shooting in, but got some pretty cool pictures. I am loving my new camera and really loving learning to work my camera to get better pictures. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matt took that class too thanks to Groupon!
He really liked it even though he knew the basics already.
Post a Comment