Monday, February 7, 2011

Mr & Mrs Dale and Amy Roddy!

Amy, one of my best friends got married on February 1st. I know your probably thinking jeez how many best friends does she have??? Well, I have 3, Amy, Mindy and Sara, oh then there is my BESTEST friend Randy. =) Amy, Sara, Mindy met many years ago (1996 ish) while working for OfficeMax and over the years we have all gone in different directions with our lives some relationships stronger then others, but one thing is fore sure, we are still friends. Sara was the first of all of us to get married in 1999, then Mindy in 2004, I followed in 2006, too be honest I don't think any of us, even Amy, thought she would EVER be taking that step. =) When she called to announce her engagement, I was shocked but so happy and excited for her. Just a few weeks ago (like 2 weeks before the wedding) I got a call form Amy that they were just gonna do it, they were gonna get married, they were sick of saving and trying to plan this big elaborate wedding and decided they just wanted to get married. So the date was set Tuesday, February 1st. It was a very simple ceremony in their backyard. Amy wore jeans, so Amy, and was just such a beautiful bride. There was no way, I would miss this special occassion, Dan and I got the pleasure of being there, helping her get ready and taking pictures of this "historic" event. =) A toast to Amy and Dale...ready raise your glass...CONGRATULATIONS we wish you MANY more years of happiness. We love you both and are so happy and excited for you guys. CHEERS!! Amy's sister Lori came in from California for the big day...
with a special gift...a charm bracelet with pictures of her deceased Mom, Dad and Grandmothers...yup that got the tears going.



Pictures of all their friends and family that weren't able to be there physically
Man he is HOT!!!
Butt check. =)




Jeremy, Amy's childhood friend walked her down the aisle





the toast
signing the marriage license

Dale and Amy with Sister Lori and brother in law Kurt
Us with the bride and groom
Amy's brother Dan made the trip from Washington State
Best Friends

The first, well and only dance. =) Click here to hear their first dance song.


If you can believe it there are more pictures then this....click here to see more pictures.
Congratulations again to
Mr & Mrs Dale and Amy Roddy
February 1, 2011

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Congrats to Amy and Dale! Melissa great pics!!! Love the one with the veil over the flowers!

Victoria Valencia said...

Congratulations Amy and Dale! Amy...I love you and I am so happy for you. Best of everything in your future!