Saturday, July 28, 2012

Swim Lessons

The girls also took 2 weeks of swim lessons at the end of June, both girls were so close to swimming on their own, we thought it may help give them that little push they needed to go at it alone.  Actually just a few days before swim lessons started Ashley was swimming on her own.  =) The girls were pretty lucky to have all their close friends at lessons with them, I am telling you our group owned the pool.  
Michelle & Cailee
April & Lain




Kai and Angelina got to come with us onre day, here is their way of staying out of the water, lol.  
Michaela and Ashley





Arlo and Zeno also did the lessons with the girls, I can't believe I didn't get one picture of them, oops. 

Allison for the most part is also now swimming.  Of course its hard cuz she cant hold her breath too long or bounce off the bottom of the pool.  But if you hold her she will swim to the edge or the edge to you, for now, especially cuz I have so many kids to watch when we do go swimming, I still leave her floaties on her.   

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Great job Ashley for being such a great swimmer!!