Thursday, July 26, 2012

June

I apologize this post is so late.  We have been so busy this summer, but with nothing really exciting, wait life with kids is always exciting right?  lol Hope you are all well, we are good here.  Enjoy pictures from June, sorry some of the pictures uploaded out of order so I may jump around a bit.  =}
We have done lots of swimming this month, we've gotten to do some at my Sisters apartment and are really good friends and neighbors have a pool and have had us over plenty of times.  I am still baby sitting and with kids out school there are days I have 9 kids, its crazy and I am beat, but it doesn't slow us down one bit.  =)

Playing hide and go seek

Desiree celebrated her 10th Birthday on June 9th, so to help her celebrate we all went to the zoo.  It was a warm but fun day and all the kids had a blast.
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary of watching Arlo and Zeno on June 15th.  They have been such a blessing and a joy, they have grown up to be such sweet, nice, boys and the girls just love having them around.

Fathers Day- Dan opening his cards and gifts.


Our library is just so amazing, we have been attending Summer library program on Wednesdays and have been loving all of the exciting things we have been learning.  In this top picture the snake guy was there, he talked to the kids about, snakes, spiders, lizards, etc, and had lots to show them.  After the show the kids were invited up to pet some of the reptiles, get this, Ashley got bit by one of the snakes, yeah 240 kids there, my daughter that loves reptiles, gets bit by a snake.  It was a non venomous snake, and it scared her more then hurt her, but it did draw blood.  She thinks its pretty cool, cuz shes the only one who can says shes been bitten by a snake and all the kids and parents think she is so cool and brave.  =)  

So for Fathers day, yeah back to that again, told you my pictures were all out of order.  =} Anyway, the kids and I decided we wanted to brew the dads homemade beer for Fathers day.  So I got some help from one of the guys on the department, went and bought the kit and started the brew process.  We did it at his house, so Dan wouldn't know.  It brewed for 2 weeks, then we bottled and it had to sit another two weeks. In that time we made labels.  Each kid got to make their dad a six pack. It was so fun, here is Ashley making her daddy's beer labels.
Library friends
We had a Mommy craft day in June to help us get ready for the 4th of July.  We saw these CUTE wreaths in the July issue of Family Fun Magazine and just couldn't wait to make them.  Aren't they so CUTE?

Our 4th of July pedicures
They are so sweet! they all passed out together one day during quiet time watching a movie.  
Our June Girls Night we went on a Ghost Walk around downtown Prescott.  It was so AWESOME!!! Learned a lot about the history of our town and about the "spirits" that have been talked about and seen for years.  IT was a great night, we were pretty lucky to have gotten to see something.  We were told take pictures cuz you never know what you might catch in a frame.  Here we are at the Hotel Vendome where in many of the pictures we had this green blob thing show up in the bottom left corner.  Didn't show up anywhere else, is it really a spirit?  No clue but we are going with it.  =}
Took this of Angelina was too cute not to share.  
Here were the finished Fathers Day Beer Brew
Also on Fathers Day Dan and I celebrated our 6 year wedding Anniversary, he brought me home these beautiful roses of course I had to play with the camera with them.  
Happy Fathers Day Daddy...WE LOVE YOU!!
My sister and David kept the girls the night before our Anniversary so Dan and I could go out.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner, a walk around downtown then a couple of drinks listening to live music at the Raven.  We even got to sleep in and have a nice breakfast before going to get the girls.  THANK YOU so MUCH Erin and DAVID, we REALLY appreciated it.  



Took this picture June of 2009 when I first stared watching Arlo and Zen...can you believe how much the three of them have grown?  lol

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Looks like you had a FUN! June! I am so jealous that you went ghost hunting with out me! I so want to stay in a haunted hotel!!!