So I got a little ahead of myself, let me back up for a second. Ok so since the girls and I got back from visiting the Kargs' in Texas we have not been able to stop thinking about, planning and counting down the days till they came here to visit us. The time finally came and like I said in the Girls Night post we had a list of 101 possible things to do while they were here. Let me tell you we did hem all, plus some, lol. I know I am sure your thinking "wow how many pictures did they take this visit?", well actually we didn't take as many as we usually do. We had such a great visit with Sara and the kids and can't wait till the next time we are all together. This post, actually should have been the 1st post of the series. So here we go...
As you all know Fourth of July here in Prescott is a BIG to do, there are so many festivities and things going on, it will keep you busy for days. Just a fun time of year to celebrate our country, with family and friends. =) This years 4th of July parade was held on Saturday, June 30th. But to get seats for this thing, well good seats in the shade you have to go the night before, so we did. =) We left Dan home with the kids while Sara and I paraded out of the house at 1:30 am in our PJ's to go set up our seats for the parade. It was hilarious because we got down there as all the bars were closing. We were getting quite the stairs, walking on whiskey row in our PJ's, it was so fun. After setting up our seats we headed back to the house to get a little shut eye before we needed to head back into town for the parade. Sara and all the kids rode on top of the fire truck in the parade, Sara was the Parade Princess =}. Marti, Reece and my Mom all got to ride too. Dan and I sat in the perfect shady seats and watched. It was such a great day!
After the parade we all headed out to get some lunch, it was long after that that Allison passed out.
Nana and Tata came up too
Even my sister made it to the parade
I told you we didn't take a ton of pictures, but you'll have to keep coming back, cuz I still have a lot to catch up on. =)









No comments:
Post a Comment