My friend April (Lain's mom) is getting married at the end of September. So to celebrate we had a girls Bachlorette Party weekend in Phoenix. We stayed at a resort, hung by the pool drinking cocktails, got pedicures, went to a nice dinner at Rustlers Rooste on top of South Mountain, played games and overall had an amazing fun, relaxing weekend with a great bunch of ladies.
Floating down the lazy river
I am down 22lbs now, still not sure i was ready for the bikini, but had to try, needed some color on my belly. =} I didn't care I wasn't there to impress anyone, I already have the love of my life. =)
The Bachlorette and Bride to be!
Hitting the slide
Chicken FIGHT!!
Silly Girls!
April tipping our bell hop. =)
VOLLEYBALL - Yeah my team kicked butt!
Manicure and Pedicure time
At Dinner
mmm margaritas
After dinner we went back to the hotel room and played some games, we had so much fun watching April get tipsy and have to do all kinds of silly things.
like dancing on a table
being kissed by a girl
Jello shots
GOODMORNING! Lets hit the pool
Is it Jack time yet?
The finished Manicures
The finished pedicures
Hot Mama's, LOL
After hanging out most of Sunday morning we decided to leave the resort and get some lunch before we went our seperate ways. We had such a great time, can't wait for the wedding next weekend. =)
Oh wait! So you ask where were the girls?
with Grandma and Grandpa of course! Dan had to work so I took them down to Phoenix with me and dropped them off to Grandma and Grandpa for a sleepover, they all enjoyed their time together
Grandma bought them play-doh, the were in heaven.




.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment