My good friend Jessica celebrated her birthday at the end of August so to celebrate w went out dancing!!! Yes how lucky am I too be getting all these Girls Nights...It's because I have a great husband. =) This time I was the designated driver, I took the suburban and stoped and picked everyone up on my way into town, then dropped them all back off at the end of the night. We went to our favorite dance spot, HOOLIGANS. Once again we had such a fun night, no where near as crazy as 4th of July weekend, but none the less a great time out with the girls. The funny thing is the DJ, totally remembered us. Yikes, lol.
The invite I made for her
Tysia, Jessica, Edie, Me and Sha'
Erin and Sara we missed you guys so much! hmm maybe that's why it wasn't as wild of a night, lol.
more of Jessicas friends showed up a little later.
This was their drink shot special it was called Taste the Rainbow...so yummy!
TEQUILLA!
So at the end of the night the Dave the DJ came up and thanked us for coming back, said that we make it fun when we come in. =)
Wouldn't ya know it...David was waiting outside the bar when we left...good thing we had a DD, he may have arrested us. ;}



No comments:
Post a Comment