We also had our annual Chick Lake Trip day in August. We had a fun trip to Lake Pleasant with a group of great women! Thank you so much Christine for inviting us and allowing us to hang with you on your AWESOME boat! So counting down the days till next year. =)
Marti and I took the first tube ride, we both sussesfully held on the whole time.
We found a great spot to stop for lunch and do some swimming, the weather and water were perfect!
Had to take this for Sara...not sure if you can tell, but I am loosing weight. At the time of this picture I think I was down like 15 lbs, I am now down a total of 21, just over half way to my goal. =)
Me taking a hard hit into the water. =)
Jessica, Edie and I took the last wild ride of the day.
Jessica took the first fall, but got back up and we kept going.
Our next was a dosey and the pictures arent great, but I can tell you that the 3 of us sucked up most of Lake Pleasant. =}
Yeah that is me flying in the one above...I lost my earing and I am pretty sure I may have broken a few ribs. It is mid September now and they are still sore. =)
Christine won and got us all off.
The sky on our drive home as we start getting close to Dewey.
So all day we joked about what our houses and kids would like like when we got home after a day with Dad. I said I bet you I will walk in to forts, I sure did, lol. I about died laughing, when I came home to see there really were forts everywhere. The girls had a great day with their daddy. Allison and Dan spent most of the morning at the pool before going to get Ashley. Then they went for ice cream and came home and built forts. No homework or baths got done and dinner wasn't served till after 8pm when I got home, oh did I mention it was a school night? lol One day with Dad never killed anyone right? They all had a great time together. I am so appreciative of Dan letting me go, I had an amazing day and knew the girls were in great hands. =)




















No comments:
Post a Comment